- VEKA plc
- Annual salary: 28.300 GBP
Our successful Extrusion team takes pride in their work to produce VEKA and Halo profile, turning raw materials into PVCu.
You will be responsible for maintaining continuous improvement within a key growth area of our business and you will be expected to display integrity and teamwork at all times.
What you'll do
- Starting and stopping lines
- Raw material and product changes / cleaning
- Packaging material
- Rectifying line faults
- Monitoring product quality
- Work in conjunction with QS/ETS standards.
What you'll need
- Ability to work a work a 4-shift system of 12 hour shifts: Days (7am-7pm) & Nights (7pm-7am)
- Basic machining knowledge (not essential)
- Enthusiasm with a passion to learn
- Average level of physical fitness as the role involves manual handling
- To live by our ACT Values: https://vekauk.com/about-us/values
What you'll get
- Starting salary of £28,306 (including shift allowance)
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Annual profit share (uncapped)
- Discounted gym membership
- Free on-site parking
What we do
VEKA has been leading the global development of PVCu window systems for over 50 years, through design, innovation and customer focus. With factories in over 40 countries across Europe, Asia and America, VEKA is the world’s largest manufacturer of extruded PVCu products.
How we ACT
We have four fundamental values which are at the heart of everything we do. These are not just words, but the very essence of what we do and why we do it. These values – Appreciation, Courage & Ambition, Commitment, Trust & Responsibility – sit at the very core of everything we do, remaining ever-present in each facet of our organisation.