- VEKA plc
- Annual salary: 40.000 GBP
The successful candidate will be responsible for offering product, design, specification and legislative support to specifiers, fabricators, installers, internal colleagues and consumers of PVCu window and door systems.
Suitable applicants will hold an HNC/HND in Engineering, have experience of performing calculations using BS/ISO standards, and be familiar with Autocad/Inventor.
What you'll do
- Answer incoming telephone demand quickly and effectively
- Monitor emails, responding to demands directly
- Review technical manuals, supporting changes when required
- Assist in the management of all phases of implementation of new product development
- Project manage test contracts, including administration
- Author new Technical Manuals to accompany new product developments when required
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders with regard to product design and quality standards.
- Prepare new or revised product/tooling drawings using AutoCAD Design Suite
What you'll need
- HNC/HND in Engineering
- Be a competent user of Autocad / Inventor and similar software products
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Be customer friendly, confident and reliable
- To demonstrate a proactive attitude with a a values led approach
What you'll get
- A starting salary of up to £40,000
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Funded studies to include degree level qualifications
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Annual profit share
- Discounted gym membership
- Free on-site parking
What we do
VEKA has been leading the global development of PVCu window systems for over 50 years, through design, innovation and customer focus. With factories in over 40 countries across Europe, Asia and America, VEKA is the world’s largest manufacturer of extruded PVCu products.
How we ACT
We have four fundamental values which are at the heart of everything we do. These are not just words, but the very essence of what we do and why we do it. These values – Appreciation, Courage & Ambition, Commitment, Trust & Responsibility – sit at the very core of everything we do, remaining ever-present in each facet of our organisation.